peugeot forums, peugeot Information,Peugeot Photos, Peugeot Reviews
Peugeot Central
Peugeot Central :: View topic - problems with consumption on a new 3008

Peugeot Central Forum Index >> Peugeot 3008 Forum >> problems with consumption on a new 3008
View previous topic - View next topic
problems with consumption on a new 3008

Shedder101

On the Grid On the Grid
What Peugeot do you own?: Not Applicable
How did you find Peugeot Central?: Google
Insurance renewal month: January

PostPosted: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:34 am Reply with quote
Hi first post on the forum and newby to a 3008

Just like to ask a couple of questions, I have an Allure 3008 1.6 diesel auto on mobility and I have done 800 miles now

The first 650 miles were 2 longish runs on the motorway the rest around town about 50/50

Basically it’s the fuel consumption, I reset the second trip to zero from new and used the first trip to do an ongoing reading.

First 650 miles I had an overall avg of 36.2 mpg but around town it showed 29.5mpg

I noted all the fuel added, I toped the tank when I brought it and the millage and it read 30.6

At 650 miles I had a warning triangle and the engine management light come on and a loss of power, the log said engine fault repair needed. I contacted the dealer and took it down 2 days later, the light remained on all day and most of the next and as usual the day it went in it stayed off.

They had the car nearly 2 hours checking the fault and the consumption I reported and found no fault only the dpf had regen recently. They tested it and said it was returning 45 mpg on a 7 mile run avg 22mph

Since its been in I re fuelled it and took it a fifty mile run some motorway and duel carriageway and got 48.3 since then its been 40 miles around town short runs and the computer now shows 35.4

What I want to know is does the car use more fuel when it is on a regen cycle and can this account for the poor consumption.

Just for the record I had an Audi A6 cvt 2.5 v6 and could get 30 around town and 40+ on a run

Any ideas would be appreciated
Advertisement
PeugeotCentral.co.uk
Advertisement
Re: problems with consumption on a new 3008

Shedder101

On the Grid On the Grid

PostPosted: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:37 am Reply with quote
update

since it has been to the main dealer and if to be belived they did nothing it looks like it is doing better than before. i know the engine needs running in and i will keep a record of MPG until 2000 miles

hopefully it will improve
Re: problems with consumption on a new 3008

Amily

On the Grid On the Grid

PostPosted: Thu 29 Dec, 2016 3:41 am Reply with quote
Lifestyle cheap ray bans sunglasses from Oakley are accepted for their chichi emphasis which no added brands admission been able to arise up with so far. You can chafe Oakley affairs sunglasses for acclimatized occasions. They arise with somewhat ample and blubbery frames. As they are artificial for acclimatized wear, you don't admission to anguish on its aloft or durability. Affairs sunglasses from Oakley are actuate to abide several years provided you crop able affliction of it. These sunglasses are actuate to be in the bulk cheap ray bans uk abuttals of $80 and $160.To conclude, Ray Ban has something for everybody; from the ability acquainted celebrity for your next breach neighbor, from the acclimatized office-goers arise the alive man outside, from the crumbling Cheap ray ban sunglasses address arise the new generation; it goes afterwards advertence that Ray Ban at http://www.ukraybansunglasses.co.uk  actuality offers the best acknowledgment of your harder able money.
Peugeot Central Forum Index >> Peugeot 3008 Forum >> problems with consumption on a new 3008

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: