peugeot forums, peugeot Information,Peugeot Photos, Peugeot Reviews
Peugeot Central
Peugeot Central :: View topic - 2003 807 2.0 HDI 2k rev problems

Peugeot Central Forum Index >> Peugeot 807 forum >> 2003 807 2.0 HDI 2k rev problems
View previous topic - View next topic
2003 807 2.0 HDI 2k rev problems

cooke100

On the Grid On the Grid
What Peugeot do you own?: 807
How did you find Peugeot Central?: Google
Insurance renewal month: January

PostPosted: Wed 22 Mar, 2017 10:18 am Reply with quote
Hi,

I have a peugeot 807 2003 2.0 hdi 110 psi executive.
Problem is that when car hits 2k revs the car hits a flat spot. If I put full throttle down its like it's choking for a few seconds and accelerates as normal leaving behind a cloud of white smoke. It can do it also when parked up and I push 1/4 way down on accelerator, but I can put foot down and does the same white smoke a chokes for a while.
I've unplugged egr (Inc plugging vac hose) and blanked it off to see if that was an issue but seems to be worse with it unplugged. It does it almost most of the time when hot or cold. I've plugged it to pp2000 and found no faults. New filters and service done recently Inc fuel filter and seals. With no change to fault
Anyone have any ideas what it could be? Any help massively appreciated as I'm scratching my head right now.
Thanks
Advertisement
PeugeotCentral.co.uk
Advertisement
Peugeot Central Forum Index >> Peugeot 807 forum >> 2003 807 2.0 HDI 2k rev problems

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: