peugeot forums, peugeot Information,Peugeot Photos, Peugeot Reviews
Peugeot Central
Peugeot Central :: View topic - Chris Knott Car Insurance SALE - savings and an iPad Mini

Peugeot Central Forum Index >> Insurance >> Chris Knott Car Insurance SALE - savings and an iPad Mini
View previous topic - View next topic
Chris Knott Car Insurance SALE - savings and an iPad Mini

ChrisKnottIns

Limited Edition Limited Edition
Joined: Jan 02, 2013 Posts: 74 Location: Hastings, East Sussex Posts Left: 0
What Peugeot do you own?: Not Applicable
How did you find Peugeot Central?: Google
Insurance renewal month: January

PostPosted: Tue 14 May, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote
We've been running a SALE with some of the other car clubs/forums we have partnered with and it has proved very popular. As insurers seem happy for us to continue going lower than we normally would to sign up car enthusiasts, we'd be mad to stop it now.

The idea is that where price is the only barrier to you switching to Chris Knott we've been authorised to remove that barrier (subject to a minimum premium of around £250 and you meeting our usual criteria).

So the good news is that we're opening up the SALE to this forum's members and running it for a further 3 months, which takes us up to 31st May 2013.

Even better news is that there's also going to be a prize draw for this Spring Sale as Chris Knott bosses have agreed to offer an iPad Mini 16Gb WiFi - just get a genuine quote before 1st June to be in with a chance of winning.

Of course, the aim is to see how much Chris Knotts can save you on your car insurance - but the iPad Mini draw is a nice little extra.

If your car insurance is due between now and the end of June (as we can quote about 30 days in advance), simply call Chris Knott Insurance on 0800 917 2274 for your quote, mentioning this forum's unique code: PCE-130.

Thanks and good luck.
Advertisement
PeugeotCentral.co.uk
Advertisement
Re: Chris Knott Car Insurance SALE - savings and an iPad Min

ChrisKnottIns

Limited Edition Limited Edition
Joined: Jan 02, 2013 Posts: 74 Location: Hastings, East Sussex Posts Left: 0

PostPosted: Tue 14 May, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quote
This month in particular has seen a great response from forum members to our flexible pricing strategy. It's so successful that we're signing up around 38% of all quotes offered - that's better than one in every 3 quotes (almost 4 in 10).

I also just wanted to remind you that there are only a couple more weeks left until we close our Prize Draw for an iPad Mini. All you need to do to enter is ask us to quote for your car insurance before 31st May.

Please give us a try if your insurance is due soon - others are saving £££s and there's the chance to WIN an iPad Mini. But that's not all we have to offer...

If there were 4 comments that best sum up the benefits of our service, it's these, received in recent weeks:

"Mine's all sorted signed and sealed with CK. Very quick and easy and most importantly, an efficient/professional service. Compared to the original renewal from Churchill, CK were over £300 cheaper.  Compared to the cheapest quote from the usual sites, CK were around £50-£100 cheaper." Akash - VWAudi Forum

"Many thanks for all your help - it makes the whole process much less of a chore dealing with a friendly, helpful & professional human being rather than a faceless website! Also I appreciate the fact that Chris Knott advertise a 'proper' number so that it doesn't cost a fortune calling from a mobile. I will definitely be recommending Chris Knott to anyone who asks." D Birtles, Recommended by a friend

"Chris Knott have just given me an absolute steal of a price. I can't tell you or you'd not take this post seriously! I only left them as they had a funny uncompetitive year but they are back and I am very happy to be with them instead of some random internet only cowboys." ofnpanad, AlfaOwner.com

"Well, I've just taken out my S-Max insurance with Chris Knott, and I have to say that Rebecca did a fabulous job of finding me a great quote, recognised my lack of computer skills and talked me through everything. How nice it is to talk with someone who is professional and patient. For the first time, speaking with insurance companies today, I actually felt that I was being valued as a customer. Any problems or concerns and I only have to call back, and chances are I can speak to the same person again. Well done Chris Knott Insurance for restoring my faith in customer service." Fezzer, SMax Owners Club

You should call Chris Knott Insurance for a car quote and to benefit from a better level of service. Find out how much you could save and, if calling before 31st May, get free entry into our iPad Mini draw. Hurry - not long left for the draw!!

We'll be running another great competition via our Facebook page soon - so please LIKE the Chris Knott Facebook page. In addition, there'll be a draw for a year's FREE UK Breakdown Cover once we reach 500 LIKES. Don't miss out!

ChloeMorisson

On the Grid On the Grid

PostPosted: Fri 11 Aug, 2023 8:06 am Reply with quote
It seems to be a great opportunity for savings and extra perks. When considering insurance options, it's important to remember the significance of reliable customer service. If you're seeking similar assistance, general insurance customer service could provide the answers to any queries you may have about their offerings. Taking advantage of sales like this can provide both financial benefits and peace of mind when it comes to your car insurance coverage.

samgrey

On the Grid On the Grid

PostPosted: Tue 26 Sep, 2023 2:30 pm Reply with quote
It appears to be a fantastic chance for savings and other benefits. It's critical to keep in mind the importance of dependable customer service while evaluating insurance alternatives. If you're looking for insurance company in Garland, TX, I recently moved to a new provider, and the cost difference and level of customer service have been fantastic. I highly Absolutely recommend researching those alternatives!

sophia31

On the Grid On the Grid

PostPosted: Wed 25 Oct, 2023 7:47 pm Reply with quote
In the heart of Georgia, a genuine success story revolves around Chris Knott's car insurance and their specialized gas station insurance agency in Georgia. Over the years, this insurance provider has become a trusted partner to countless gas station owners. Their unwavering dedication to understanding the intricacies of the gas station business has resulted in custom-tailored insurance solutions that go above and beyond. From protecting against fuel spills to employee liability, Chris Knott has forged a reputation for safeguarding these vital establishments, allowing owners to focus on serving their communities with peace of mind.
Peugeot Central Forum Index >> Insurance >> Chris Knott Car Insurance SALE - savings and an iPad Mini

Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Spambot Killer
Site Map
[backend] [backendforums] [backenddownloads] [backendlinks] [Validate robots.txt]
Motorhome|| Motorhome Accessories || Motorhome Solar Panels || Labrador Forums || Caravan Forums || Motorhome Insurance
Fiamma Products