peugeot forums, peugeot Information,Peugeot Photos, Peugeot Reviews
Peugeot Central
Peugeot Central :: View topic - F#@King lights PLEASE help the beeps are driving me mad!

Peugeot Central Forum Index >> Peugeot 407 forum >> F#@King lights PLEASE help the beeps are driving me mad!
View previous topic - View next topic
F#@King lights PLEASE help the beeps are driving me mad!

146fossil

On the Grid On the Grid
What Peugeot do you own?: Not Applicable
How did you find Peugeot Central?: Google
Insurance renewal month: January

PostPosted: Sat 02 Nov, 2013 4:05 pm Reply with quote
Hi All,

Please help the lights are driving me crazy  i have done the earth wire trick on the rear this morning but still showing same fault (side light fault then headlight fault) however all lights work perfect... I only had this car 2 weeks, and what Ive noticed the car looks to be modified with the HID kit...

update
Have just got some front standered bulbs so i could remove the HID kit but  now noticed the previous owner again has changed the bulb bracket to fit the HID lights... what do i need to fit the standared bulbs back in to the lens, (the wiring loom seems all complete)...  Hopefully if i can get the standard bulbs back in then the faults im assuming will no longer show again...  Im i doing the right thing.. 407 sw 2.0HDI  05

Also at the same time as doing the lights  im also doing both heater flaps (cut in the sides) Just done passenger side and re fitted using lots of fiberglass to hold the cut piece in place and seal.. Drivers side flap is now out and waiting for the glue to set before i attempt the patch repair!!  What a major design fault...Peugeot should be using the right grease in the flap to start of with!  

But any help/advice sorting the lights out will be much appreciated...If local i will buy you a beer if it works!  Very Happy
Advertisement
PeugeotCentral.co.uk
Advertisement
Re: F#@King lights PLEASE help the beeps are driving me mad!

endomorph

On the Grid On the Grid
Joined: Feb 21, 2014 Posts: 5 Location: Witham, Essex Posts Left: 0
What Peugeot do you own?: 407
How did you find Peugeot Central?: Google
Insurance renewal month: August

PostPosted: Sun 23 Feb, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Fancy doing my heater too ?
Peugeot Central Forum Index >> Peugeot 407 forum >> F#@King lights PLEASE help the beeps are driving me mad!

Page 1 of 1
Jump to: